WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
1. Cookies are data stored in the terminal equipment of a user or mobile user. They are used by the site to send information to the user's browser, allowing the browser to return information to the original site (language, session identifier, date, time, etc.).
2. Cookies are used to keep status information, during the validity period of the cookie (usually 30 days), when a browser is accessing the various pages of a website or when the browser returns to the website later.
3. Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
4. There are different types of cookies: - session cookies that disappear as soon as you leave the site; permanent cookies that remain on your device until their lifetime expires or until you delete them using your browser's features (empty the cache).
5. You know when you are using pages from the domain www.surfinestate.fr, cookies can be installed on your browser.
HOW DOES SURFIN ESTATE USE THE COOKIES ?
1. The main cookies used by Surfin Estate purpose to enable or facilitate communication by electronic means (detection of connection errors, identification of connection points ...) in order to ensure access to our pages
2. Others cookies are strictly necessary for the provision of online communication services at your request (countries, language preferences, …).
3. Still others are used to analyze the attendance and use that is made of the website. They enable us to offer you a personalized experience during your visit.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON SURFINESTATE.FR ?
|Service||Cookie name||Role and data collected|
|Prestashop||cookie_ue||Validation of your consent to the deposit of cookies on your browser when you visit our website.|
|_gid, _ga||Google Analytics, at the request of Surfin Estate, sets a cookie in order to establish visit statistics, and collects, among other things, the IP address of visitors. The statistical reports made available to Surfin Estate are strictly anonymous and do not contain any personal data. Anonymously, we can know the average age of use of the site, the geographical areas, or the devices used to consult our site, in order to offer you the best experience. For more information, see Google help.|
|Prestashop||PHPSESSID||Session cookie: your login details are saved to connect to your account.|
|Prestashop||PrestaShop-1a65dc592662e0e81a9559630a6afa34, PrestaShop-429b4ecb4a50a11fdca235487af833ab||Functionality cookie: save your additions to the shopping cart.|
Cookies used on surfinestate.fr are :
- Prestashop and his addons cookies
- Third-party cookies
Google We use the analysis service Google Analytics. This service counts visitors and identify how they use the website. These cookies are deposited and read on the user’s terminal equipment and as soon as the user accesses a website using the Google Analytics service.
Storage and protection.
Datas collected via cookies are transmitted and stored by Google on servers located in the United States. Google entities are members of Safe Harbor and provide an adequate level of data protection (Decision 2000/520 / EC of 26-7-2000).
- your use of the site;
- if applicable, your order number and the product purchased;
- your IP address to determine the connection city.
This data is anonymous after localization and is not common. More information about the Google Analytics service can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ?
When you use our website, informations are likely to be recorded, or read, in your terminal. You can restrict their use in your browser settings. The browser's default settings accepts the installation of cookies, but you have the option of accepting all cookies, rejecting them systematically, or choosing the ones you accept according to the sender.
Do not forget to set up all the browsers of your different terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers ..).
You also have several options ro remove your browser’s cookies.
For more information on browser settings:
- for Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies;
- for Safari ™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html;
- for Chrome ™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647;
- for Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Activate%20and%20d%C3%A9sactivate%20les%20cookies;
You can also set your general preferences for targeted advertising by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and choosing not to allow some companies to use your data for targeted advertising.